1) Who has won more trophies as Milan’s captain?
Paolo Maldini or Franco Baresi
Baresi has won the most trophies as Milan captain – 16
2) Who was Milan’s first captain?
David Allison or Herbert Kilpin
David Allison was the first club captain followed by Milan’s co-founder Herbert Kilpin
3) Which Roma midfielder played for Milan’s academy?
Bryan Cristante or Lorenzo Pellegrini
Cristante played in Milan’s academy and first team from the age of 14 to 19 before being moved on Benfica for a small fee of around €5m. He is now at Roma where he starts almost every game under the tutelage of Eusebio di Francesco
4) Where was Hakan Çalhanoglu born?
Turkey or Germany
Although he plays for Turkey, Milan’s number 10 was born in Mannheim, Germany.
5) Who preceded Carlo Ancelotti as Milan’s manager?
Fatih Terim or Fabio Capello
Legendary Turkish coach Fatih Terim coached Milan for only 5 months after turning down offers from Barcelona and Liverpool. Poor results led to his sacking after a short tenure at the held of AC Milan
6) How many Rossoneri featured in Italy’s 2006 World Cup team?
5 or 3
5 AC Milan players featured, namely: Gattuso, Gilardino, Nesta, Inzaghi and Pirlo
7) Which one played for Milan?
Marco Borriello or Luca Toni
Borriello played for Milan 53 times in Serie A, spanning over 7 seasons, his first spell coming during the 2002-07 period then making a return in 2008-10
8) Which Milan legend is the assistant coach of a national team?
Oddo or Tassotti
Andriy Shevchenko currently coaches Ukraine alongside Tassotti
9) In which year did AC Milan win their first Campionato?
1901 or 1903
AC Milan won their first Serie A championship in 1901 (in those days known as Campionato Nazionale). Serie A started in 1929
10) During which month was Milan founded?
March or December
Milan was founded on the 13th or December as Milan Football and Cricket Club